Thursday, June 11, 2009

Is There A Zen To Internet Commerce

I remember in my youth when my mom would take me shopping. I was very happily in the grocery sector savings, regardless of feelings, but as I matured in my ring tone, fashion stores and beauty salons have become more interesting. Corresponding to the mass of adolescent girls earful on the new site is much more interesting.

And for each of them ( boys) surprise, it will be interesting for them, but they were better than hiding it. A new thing happened to us . . . forbindelser. They had so much fun to go back. Life was simpler. No bills to pay.

Never an argument about finances. Ahhh. Admirable old days. I remember my first shot in the uprising. I was seven or eight years.

I still Kopa Fixin ' based on my mother' s opinion. Plot Placement SLAR new clothing store, which dymody few bars of the Beatles Sunday before PA Ed Sullivan platform play. Despite the fact that the more that we have chosen a good black suit Beatles were, we did attract haircut and other miscellaneous bills that have become a commodity. My mother was shocked when she gave me some money to buy new clothes, and I got home in the mainly T- shirts my pet rock groups. anonymous, the Fab Four has created a lot of players from Great Britain, United States and several bands that want to join the action.

What I saw, I called T- shirt. Does Paul revere and raiders, to Herman hermits, Otis Redding and the proximate Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, David Bowie, said divers other hand, if there is any memory of things related to music, I had to have a mall with it. Today may be fun, social adventure, but they have not been established in order to find a " forbidden fruit shop. " We cover all the special graphite stores annual message to supermotorvag honor for us. It depends on your tastes.

I like these shops because they remind me of my days of youth when I could really sink my teeth in the stores, and for me, the project sag new and clean, and inconsistent. Hunting are deeply rooted in our culture ( or culture) even if we are not heads of national or hunting animals. We love searching and research to find the closure of a truly remarkable and special gift or product. It is true human nature to core.

We AR hunters and gatherers to nature, and satisfy the desire Primal put us in contact with us as we feel. Therefore, Zen. He is so deeply ingrained in us, although we are no longer physically do it, now we love how easy it is to make a purchase online, and more importantly be able to find " What is the mania" of the performance of the city to try to find it, as usual , only to be disappointed. more, I am not a slogan I boycotted brick building and construction stores, the but. Wal- Mart, the challenge, and others still have a specific plank in our society to hit too different items, and I see their help is needed.

My hunter' s Zen is anachronistic stroked. I clicked on the mouse and orders. Oh, what feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment